Lawsuit Funding For Plaintiffs
Finance For Your Class Action Lawsuit
Class action lawsuits generally take longer than any other type of litigation to get through the court system, and class members often have a long wait, sometimes years, to collect settlement payments. Pre-settlement funding, however, is available to get your life back on track. Perhaps you have suffered a personal injury and need funds to cover medical bills and lost wages, or you want to hold out for a fair settlement (which requires expensive litigation) rather than take a low offer from the defense. Whatever your reasons, our team of financing experts can help.
Lawsuit Funding Services
Our dedication to customer service is what really sets us apart. We believe in “prosperous thinking” knowing that our clients deserve the best service, the best products, and the best solutions to funding. Our team of experienced representatives will work with clients and attorneys alike to customize options tailored to each individual’s needs.
- No Payment Unless Case is Settled
- No Credit Requirements
- No Monthly Payments
- Our fees are recovered in your settlement. In our final proposal to you, a schedule that outlines the final cost is provided.
- We don’t get paid unless you get paid!
Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Loans
We make it so easy that you won’t need to shop around for other competitors. The settlement loans provided will help you catch up on bills, expenses, and give you cash to use however you please.
What You Need to Know About a Lawsuit Cash Advance
Now, more than ever personal injury plaintiffs need financial assistance with a lawsuit funding.
If you’re like most people, this is the first time you are looking for a lawsuit cash advance. That’s because a personal injury is not an everyday experience. If you are in need of fast cash, we can provide the answers with our unique litigation financing solutions. You’ll obtain cash up front, with the lowest rates, fastest approval time — with a respected and trusted financial company.
Lawsuit Cash Advances explained
Frequently Asked Questions about Lawsuit Cash Advances
What is a Lawsuit Cash Advance?
It’s a unique type of emergency money designed especially for personal injury plaintiffs. This funding goes by many names; it’s commonly called lawsuit funding, litigation financing, legal funding, and many others.
Even though there are many different names, they each work the same way to help personal injury plaintiffs pay bills and stay current with their financial obligations.
Advantages of obtaining a Lawsuit Cash Advance
- You don’t have to make monthly payments.
- You pay off the advance out of your settlement amount.
- Plus, you don’t need to be employed or have good credit to qualify
- You qualify based only on the strength of your case.
- If your case is thought to be strong and winnable, your application will likely be approved.
On the slight chance you don’t win your case, you owe us nothing….
no principal, no interest, nothing!
Avoiding financial ruin
If you’ve been injured and out of work due to the negligence of someone else, staying afloat financially can be a challenge. You may have filed a lawsuit, or are considering filing a personal injury case in court to recoup damages like lost wages and medical expenses. You know your case is strong, and you’ll likely receive a fair settlement. But when?
How do you pay bills before your case settles?
The time between filing a case and reaching a settlement can be a financial danger zone for most personal injury plaintiffs. If you’re injured and out of work due to the negligence of someone else, you could be in serious financial trouble to begin with. But, as your case winds through the legal system, time passes. As your bills pile up, the financial and emotional stress grows as you struggle to figure out a financial plan that will work for you.
Lawsuit funding to the rescue!
Yes, you do need a financial lifesaver. If you’re a plaintiff in personal injury case and you’re struggling financially as you wait out the time it takes to reach a settlement; you’ve come to the right place! Litigation funding is the answer to your cash flow dilemma. This one choice can mean the difference between financial ruin, or financial health and well-being. We can get you immediate cash in advance of your lawsuit settlement.
It’s time to see if your case qualifies
To see if your personal injury case qualifies just give us a call at 855-943-8736. Our professional team of legal funding professionals will quickly review your case, and if you qualify, money can be in your hands within a few days.
Now, is the time to level the playing field so your case is strong heading into the final stretch to your case settling. Litigation funding gives you the cash you need now to pay bills, along with relieving the stress associated with the injury and the lawsuit.
Best Rates for Lawsuit Cash Advances
To learn how victims funding can help get you emergency cash for your car accident personal injury lawsuit – and help you get the money you need now, and apply for great rates on your personal injury claim, give us a call, toll free, at 855-943-8736.
About 24-48 hour review time
- Automobile Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Jones Act (Maritime Cases)
- FELA cases (Railroad)
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical Cases
- Wrongful Death
- Labor Law
- Wrongful Conviction
- Qui Tam or Whistleblower Suits
- Verdict/Judgment Under Appeal
- Mass District Litigation
- Settled Cases (Attorney Funding Also Available)
24 hour review time
States We Will NOT Fund In:
Colorado, Maryland, and North Carolina.
1. Plaintiff must have an approved case type
2. Must have an attorney
3. Must be in a fundable state, see above or call for updated list
4. Usually any personal injury matters we like to take a look at about 3 months after DOA (date of accident). This is because we like to see that an attorney is established on the matter, injuries are being treated, police report and other medical records have usually been obtained by the attorneys office at this 3 month time frame, which we need to see in order to review the case.
Payment Options: You can receive check via Overnight Fedex or Wire transfer.
- Speed: We can fund in as little as 24 hours from approval.
- No Credit Checks
- No Employment Verification
- If the case does not settle or loses at trial, the advance is forgiven.