Attorney Call Center-Call Center For Lawyers
Call Center, Intake, and Contract Services For Attorneys
A problem we have discovered with any live call lead generation program has a simple solution. Potential clients search the internet for an attorney. Clients often call after hours in the privacy of their home to avoid any embarrassing conversation to be overheard by co-workers. We answer for the live transfer but it is after our hours as well or the attorney is not available. Even day calls can result in a sole practitioner or small firm being unavailable to handle the intake. The call goes to voice mail.
Spending money on lead generation and local search marketing is useless unless you can provide potential clients a way to connect when they need you.
The result: a lost client.
Consumers want an immediate response.
They were just in a car accident, have a criminal or civil issue or other legal woe and they want to speak with an attorney immediately. No one answers your phone or it goes to your voice mail. They move on to the next attorney who has an experienced legal answering service that can help them with their needs.
The result: a new client.
Our goal is to:
- Capture and convert every opportunity.
- Make the best first impression and begin building the client relationship.
- Qualify the lead.
- Prioritize and deliver qualified leads.
- Provide reporting.
When your leads come in by phone, chat, web form, email or text our experienced law firm Intake Specialists will take your leads from “Contact-2-Contract”.
Everything You Need to Turn a Lead Into a Client!
Call Services – We Can Be Your Front Desk Receptionist
Managing auxiliary staff can take up a lot of extra time in your day. When you’re running a small or medium-sized law firm, it’s difficult to find the time and resources to meet the needs of your clients while being sidetracked by other tasks. With Alert Communications’ virtual receptionist services, we take the added time of working through issues with staff off your plate. This one simple service can make all of the difference when you’re running a small operation. Here’s how it works.
- Our virtual receptionist will act as an extension of your firm. Having a dedicated person to answer the phone and interface with clients in real time will add value to your business and instill confidence with your clients. No matter the size of your law firm, our virtual receptionist service is available to help you answer calls in a timely manner. The best part is that you can totally customize the message you’d like delivered, and you can indicate how each call should be handled. We will train our staff according to your protocol, so they will be up to speed and ready to answer calls on your firm’s behalf.
- 24/7/365 Phone coverage. An accident can happen at any time. It’s impossible to know exactly when potential clients will reach out, and a missed call could cost you business. Whether you’re in court, out of the office, on vacation, or enjoying the weekend – there is no reason to let important calls go unanswered. In a small or medium-sized law firm, it can be difficult to find someone to cover for you when you’re not available. With Alert Communications’ 24/7/365 legal answering service, there will always be a live person available to answer your incoming client calls. Let us work for you, even when you are out of the office.
- Live transfer and call routing. Although in an ideal world, you would have the ability to answer every single client call, this simply isn’t realistic. Still, some calls do require a direct response. Training your staff on which calls to answer and which to filter to an inbox can be complicated and time-consuming. Alert Communications has the answer to this problem! Our live transfer and call routing options allow you to determine which calls are automatically transferred through to your staff. We can customize your account so all of your important calls are directed to you or someone on your staff. Other calls that are not as time-sensitive can be sent to voicemail. Or, if you’d prefer – our virtual legal receptionist can answer these calls and take a message on your behalf. We can then send you an email or a text message with this information.Would multiple people at your firm benefit from this service? We have the ability to route calls to the appropriate person or voicemail. Reach out to a representative at Alert Communications today to learn how your firm could benefit from these services!
New Client Intake Services – Never Miss a New Client Opportunity
Every call you receive from a new lead has the potential to become a long-term client. In a small or medium-sized law firm, converting several leads to signed retainer contracts can have a huge impact on your business. On the other hand, any calls you miss could cost your firm. Explore our 24/7/365 new client intake service options to learn more about how to receive full-time phone coverage so that you never miss another important call.
We offer 24/7/365 new client intake services.
With Alert Communications intake specialist service, you can leave the office with confidence knowing that there will always be a trained professional to answer the phone on your behalf. There are many benefits to employing our new client intake specialist service including:
- 24/7/365 legal answering service that will take every incoming call while you and your staff are out of the office. Our highly trained intake specialists will always be available to answer calls on your behalf.
- Streamline the vetting process. Not every lead that calls in to learn more about your services will be qualified to become a client. Our intake specialists can help save everyone time by qualifying leads before going through the entire intake process.
- Ask the right questions. The legal intake professionals at Alert Communications will ask the questions you need to determine if a caller is qualified to receive your firm’s services, or if they should be referred elsewhere. We can send qualified leads through to speak with you directly, send e-retainers, schedule, an appointment, and email or text to you complete the intake.
- Customize your intake process. Every law firm is unique and provides a different set of services to their clients. With Alert Communications, you can customize your intake process so that our legal call center representatives can follow your exact intake protocol. Are you happy with your current intake process? There’s no reason to fix what already works. Are you looking to make some changes to help streamline the process? We can offer suggestions to help you do this. Find out how Alert Communications can provide support services to help your law firm connect with potential and current clients.
Simply put, Alert Communications is an outsourced intake department where their legal intake specialists represent your law firm in communication with your potentials or clients.
Call ForLawFirmsOnly Marketing today to learn more about the options we offer and get a discount on Alert Communications services!