We will build you a five star reputation, because it matters. Reputation builds trust. Trust builds business.
Why Do Reviews Matter:
Did You Know?
Did you know that 94% of new customers use search engines to find local businesses…
…and that 90% of households use the internet as their go-to source when purchasing local products & services?
It’s Obvious That you Need to Be at the Top of the Search Engines when people look for you.
Being at the top is still not enough to guarantee leads and sales for your law firm.
Even If You’re at the Top of Google Search Results You’re Still Competing With All The Other Listings.
- … there’s nothing that makes you stand out…… and no reason for a potential client to choose you over your competitor
- See, you have to think like a client
Do People have Time to Visit Every Search Result?
Of course not, right? Many won’t ever visit a business’ website before making the decision to call.
So What Do They Do Instead?
- They simply scan the reviews on each listing. They Want to See What Other People Are Saying.
- They’re looking for what’s known as a Social Signal. Social Signals are your current or previous clients talking about you or your law firm and sharing their experience openly online.
Why Reviews Are Important!
- 88% of customers trust a business with a minimum of 6 to 10 reviews.
- Approximately 84% of consumers surveyed said that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations even those by anonymous posters!
The Power of Positive Reviews
- Over 75% surveyed say that positive online reviews make them more likely to choose a local business.
- Do you have a minimum of 6-10 positive reviews to help a potential client choose you?
That’s just the minimum!
This requirement isn’t going away anytime soon. And that’s just based on web search. You need to be Front & Center for your potential clients exactly when they need you. And today more than ever you also need to be mobile-search optimized.
Smart Phone Users Are Looking For You!
- 95% of Smartphone users have searched for local information.
- Over 60% of all searches for a local business are now made on a mobile device.
After a Search…
- 71% of Mobile Searchers Call A Business
- 69% Visit the Actual Location
- 90% of these people take action within 24 hours!
Where Reviews Come From
- They’re added by Your Clients!
- Reviews of Your Business are Posted on Search Sites like Google, Local Business Directories and other Review Websites…
- These sites take your average review rating and display it with your listing like a grading system to potential clients.
★A 1/2 star or even just a .2% differential in the overall ratings could mean life or death…
★Because bad reviews cost you real money.
★A recent Harvard Business School study found that a one star rating decrease can reduce revenues by nearly 10%, so it literally pays you to stay on top of all the reviews that are posted about your business.
Why are Reviews Relevant?
Why do the Search Engines care about how many reviews you have?
Simple. They want to deliver the best results for users…. So who do you think they’re going to favor… … a business with no reviews?… or a business with dozens of glowing ones?
Who do you think the client is going to choose?
They’re going to choose the first listing they see that has the most positive reviews, right?
Don’t Take My Word For it…
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they’re asked to
- 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
- 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
- Customers use online reviews to choose which business to contact
- A business is rewarded by who has the most positive reviews
- We differentiate from all other business search providers based on our unique 5-Star Reputation Marketing System that include a focus on generating powerful reviews for businesses just like yours. … and as a result, boosting your search engine rankings and making you the “obvious choice” for potential customers.
While having 5 stars is great, there’s more to a business’s reputation than that.
Here are the key factors in reviews:
- Average Star Rating
- Total Number of Reviews (or total lack)
- Review Frequency
- Age of Reviews
- Average Ratings Across Multiple Sites
- How a Business Responds to Negative Reviews
- Sentiment of the Reviews
So do you have a lot of reviews?
Are the reviews recent?
73% of people think a review older than 3 months is no longer relevant.
The Quality and Credibility of your reviews matter as much as the number of them.
So our proprietary 5-Star Reputation Marketing System helps you generate positive reviews for your law firm leveraging your recent satisfied clients to see results fast!
Together We’ll Ensure Your Reviews Make YOUR Law Firm The Obvious Choice.