MVA Signed Cases
Exclusive Auto, Commercial Truck and Motorcycle Accident Leads
WHY PAY PER CLICK WHEN YOU CAN PAY PER CLIENT?
Our legal leads are verified against the criteria YOU provide. Then we sign them up and send them to you ready to litigate.
You only pay for clients that have been phone VERIFIED against YOUR criteria by our intake specialists AND have signed your Retainer, HIPPA and HITECH documents. These are ready to litigate cases!
- Law firms have learned that trying to rank high on search engine pages in medium to large cities for a given keyword with a large number of competing websites is almost impossible.
- In a great many cases, keyword competition is so intense that it could take many months, or even years to show results with other SEO companies.
- Then, of course, you must hope that Google doesn’t come up with an update that drops you off the page into oblivion.
For an attorney to be in the top spot in the Google search engine you are going to need to be using Pay Per Click, or PPC (Google Ads).
The cost of a single click can be astronomical. In some markets, attorneys are paying over $400 per click.
Imagine paying that amount for just ONE CLICK ! These are CLICKS, NOT Leads, CLICKS!
- Law firms have been paying a great deal of money to “so called” lead gen agencies that deliver poor quality leads or none at all.
- You may need to go through dozens of these leads before getting a decent case.
- The average MVA lead costs $250-$350 from these agencies and on the rise with rising costs of lead acquisition.
- If you only sign 1 client in 10, your cost of acquisition is $2,500-$3,500. And that is with a decent lead gen agency filtering the lead flow.
- Most lawyers we speak with only sign 1 in 30 MVA clients with a serious bodily injury case-the money case.
Our unique MVA personal injury marketing program designed especially for attorneys seeking the highest quality motor vehicle accident leads.
- SIGNED RETAINER Motor Vehicle Leads!
- It truly is a no-brainer when it comes to obtaining MVA leads.
- The leads are EXCLUSIVE to your law firm.
- The leads are EXCLUSIVE TO YOUR TARGET MARKET.
- We deliver a client READY TO LITIGATE that meets your firm’s criteria.
- You may cancel your program at any time after the initial campaign-renewals are NOT automatic.
- Our online MVA personal injury marketing services drive calls or form fills to our intake center.
- Our highly trained legal services staff reviews the lead’s case with them by phone, using the criteria YOU provided to qualify the lead.
- If the auto accident leads we get meet YOUR criteria, we obtain a signed copy of your firm’s retainer and other required information.
- We send over the signed retainer and other required documents by email to your firm along with the confirmed contact information. Forms can be eSigned or sent to the lead via Federal Express for signing and returned to us for delivery to you.
- We can also obtain medical records, accident reports, driver’s license information and most other records that you specify relating to the case for an additional fee.
- Leads that do not meet the criteria are replaced-we must be informed within 10 business days by email or phone if a lead does not meet provided criteria.
It is a simple, straight forward program designed for obtaining Motor Vehicle Accident Clients.
Did you know that …
- More than 40% of qualified leads are lost by law firms who seek to become retained?
- More than 75% of claimants contact at least two law firms before making a decision?
- Most law firms stop following up with new leads (not yet qualified) after just 3 attempts?
- Most law firms stop following up with qualified leads after just 5 attempts?
- Most law firms wait until the next morning to follow up with leads that were generated during the nights or weekends?
- Most law firms are not utilizing electronic signature for retention?
Why use us?
- Fixed price regardless of the market you serve
- Cut your marketing costs and expenses-NO High and Erratic PAY PER CLICK Costs
- All Cases are fully vetted to your law firm’s criteria
- Vetted and qualified plaintiffs ready to go, and SIGNED on the dotted line
Personal Injury Cases Are Also Available (slip and fall, dog bites, construction accidents, bicycle accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home/elder abuse, cerebral palsy malpractice, etc.)
Let’s Get Started
- Where do you want new clients?
City? County? Statewide? National? NO PROBLEM! We can get you verified and quality cases.
- Intake Center Requires:
We will require your criteria for quality auto accident leads and specific sign up documents for eSign and/or sign up packets.
Get started before your competitors do
…there a limit to how many attorneys we can onboard.
Cases are exclusive as is the lead territory.