* Thanks to Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Judge Neil Gorsuch’s Supreme Court nomination now enjoys bipartisan support in the Senate. [The Hill]
* But the “nuclear option” isn’t off the table — and here’s how to explain it to your non-lawyer friends and relatives. [GQ]
* Speaking of SCOTUS, how often do you see a separate opinion written by Justice Sotomayor and joined by… Justice Alito? [How Appealing]
* And don’t look for either justice in Adam Feldman’s discussion of the most powerful Supreme Court justices of all time. [Empirical SCOTUS]
* Thinking of (debt financing) a law degree? Use this handy student loan calculator to crunch the numbers first. [AccessLex]
* A big issue in international and maritime law: control over the South China Sea. [Instapundit]
[Read More …]
Source: Daily Dose of Law Be Sociable, Share!