* This is how Neil Gorsuch has benefited from (a form of) affirmative action. [Washington Post]
* Hate mandatory minimum sentences? The Supreme Court may have handed you a victory. [The Hill]
* Hold onto your seats and get ready for a filibuster. [NPR]
* Another sexual harassment lawsuit at Fox News. The attorney filing the suit calls them “the Bill Cosby of corporate America.” [Huffington Post]
* Can Elizabeth Warren un-learn talking like a lawyer? [Law and More]
* Justice Thomas doesn’t seem fully on board with civil forfeitures. [The Atlantic]
[Read More …]
Source: Daily Dose of Law Be Sociable, Share!