* Iranian law students participating in an international moot court competition “surprised” over the warm reception they’ve gotten in the United States. [Al-Monitor]
* Yup, Justice Gorsuch is going to be just fine on the Court. [New York Times]
* The newest justice’s first test. [Slate]
* Look at this district attorney race to get a sense of the anti-Trump resistance. [Salon]
* Are lawyers branding themselves all wrong? [Law and More]
* Don’t call it a comeback. [Politico]
[Read More …]
Source: Daily Dose of Law Be Sociable, Share!