Signed Personal Injury Cases
WHY PAY PER CLICK WHEN YOU CAN PAY PER SIGNED LEAD?
Our legal lead marketing services are verified against the criteria YOU provide. Then we sign them up and send them to you ready to litigate.
- Law firms have learned that trying to rank high on search engine pages in medium to large cities for a given keyword with a large number of competing websites is almost impossible.
- In a great many cases, keyword competition is so intense that it could take many months, or even years to show results.
- Then, of course, you must hope that Google doesn’t come up with an update that drops you off the page or maps into oblivion.
For an attorney to generate leads online, they are going to need Pay Per Click, or PPC (Google Ads) along with SEO, Google Maps Ranking, Mobile Marketing and Digital Advertising.
The cost of a single click is astronomical. For some locations and practice areas the cost per click can be over $900! Most personal injury money keywords are between $250-$500 depending on location.
These are CLICKS, NOT Leads, CLICKS!
Our unique Marketing program designed especially for attorneys.
- The personal injury leads we generate are exclusive to your law firm.
- They call our intake center.
- Our intake specialists verify the lead against YOUR criteria.
- The Verified leads are sent YOUR Retainer and any other documents you require to be signed using DocuSign or FedEx
- Pay Per Lead NOT Per Click!
- NO Setup fees.
- Market Limits-We offer personal injury lead generation services to one law firm per practice area in your target market.
- You may cancel your program at any time after the initial campaign-renewals are NOT automatic.
Some of the types of cases we can get signed for you:
- Slip and Fall
- Dog bites
- Construction Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Cerebral Palsy Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Nursing Home/Elder Abuse
Let’s Get Started
1. Where do you want new clients?
We customize your coverage area by targeting your service area.
Statewide? National? NO PROBLEM! We can get you cases with our legal lead marketing services.
2. What are your practice areas?
3. We require your criteria to get started.
Get started before your competitors do
…there is a limit to how many attorneys we can onboard.